You will join the Revenue team and play a key role in developing and executing our Commercial and Revenue strategies. You will be working very closely with our expansion team, local countries, product, marketing and pricing teams in ensuring the successful development of our Revenue Strategy and the launch and establishment of new products and geographies.
- Define, measure, & deliver KPI-driven Revenue strategies
- Develop a solid understanding of regional and local trends and translate those into strategic opportunities to drive our ambitious growth objectives
- Develop alignment and collaboration with leadership & other key stakeholders on how to prioritize countries and product launches
- Translate market feedback into product requirements, and collect market intelligence to help guide the overall direction of our commercial and revenue strategy
- Analyze performance data and provide data-driven insights to improve the performance of our commercial programs
- Partner cross-functionally to define the future state of our business, creating a Customer and Product-Centric Revenue Strategy
- Interpret TAM models and customer insight to identify high-growth market opportunities to target
- Support local markets and product teams in evaluating our partnership commercials and developing scalable approaches to ensure we have in place the best economic terms for each of our commercial partnerships
- Provide analytical and strategic thought leadership to our expansion teams, using data and insight
- 4+ years in sectors that rely on high volume transactions, in a strategy and commercial role and, e.g. Fintech, Financial institution, Marketplace, Online Trading/FX, Remittance business etc. Experience in management consulting/Investment banking is useful but not required
- Proven experience in developing and executing Revenue strategies
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong commercial acumen, strategy, planning, organizational skills
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, being comfortable with pulling reports, diving deep into the data and analyzing trends.
- Advanced level of data analysis and manipulation using MS Excel, Google Sheets and SQL
- Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills
Chipper Cash is a venture-capital-backed Financial technology company that builds software to enable free and instant Peer-to-peer Cross-border payments in Africa and Europe; as well as solutions for businesses and merchants to process online and in-store payments.