As New Business Development - Fintech & Digital Players you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for searching, identifying, structuring, managing and develop strategic partnerships, alliances and commercial deals within the most relevant players in the ecosystem.
- Lead the business and the relationship development with prospects and clients. Align objectives, priorities and resources between Visa and them
- Win new business development opportunities (originating, structuring, executing) with high-growth global, regional, or local players across multiple sectors including startups, Fintech and payments companies that enable digital commerce, payments, e-wallets, crowdfunding, IoT among others
- Positioning Visa as the preferred partner among prospects and clients, thorough deep understanding of entities strategies, priorities, needs and business processes, to present strategic ideas on how Visa's products can impact their results; in alignment with industry developments, dynamics and digital trends
- Being actively involved in the Fintech & Digital Players ecosystem
- Accountable for optimizing resources to achieve volume and revenue targets and P&L. Deliver financial objectives including revenue, payment volume and market penetration objectives
- She/he is expected to decide over strategic and tactical matters for which she / he is responsible for and escalate the ones that require senior management involvement
- Conduct business with ethics across all stakeholders
- Develop Account level plans to align the Fintech & Digital Partner strategic objectives with Visa solutions and prepare associated action plans
- Develop a clear Stakeholder engagement model with the required cadence plan.
- Ability to generate innovative creative solutions to unique problems and opportunities encountered in complex, and dynamic environments
- Highly client oriented, results driven and hands on
- Deep consulting skills and client engagement capabilities. Regulatory knowledge and deep understanding about the new Ley Fintech and other payment-related laws
- Strong influential skills at multiple levels, including entrepreneurship leaders and owners, design thinkers and Executive / C-level
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills. Drive, enthusiasm and creativity are key attributes
- Highly organized with exposure of project / program management
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Fintech, startups and neo-card-payments industry, its products, services and technologies, digital transformation
- Bankcard industry experience, strong knowledge base of the card business including account solicitation, account maintenance, operations, systems and risk management is desirable
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5-10 years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree or
Business experience including sales and/or relationship management
- Willingness to learn and execute effectives sales strategies for new payment products and services
- Card Issuing/Acquiring experience beneficial.
- Exposure to servicing Financial Institution clients in these areas is required
- Availability to travel Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa (NYSE: V) is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories. The purpose is to uplift everyone, everywhere by being the best way to pay and be paid.