We are looking for a driven, Performance Marketing Rockstar / Lead Generation Ninja to join our team and help us on our journey of Hyper Growth!
As a Performance Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for the paid growth and acquisition marketing for a range of Financial services products. You will be identifying paid channels, and continuously working with optimization for each channel, with the overall ambition to drive growth hacking initiatives. You will apply trial and error, learn and adjust the approach, with the goal to understand what works the best for each channel and product, in terms of reaching the right target groups and driving conversions.
- Lead tactical initiatives to seek out and own new paid marketing lead generation activities in the digital space.
- Plan, execute and reflect on strategic decisions for the digital space.
- Manage the day to day maintenance of Social Media lead generation marketing channels (Deep understanding and experience with lead generation via Facebook is a prerequisite).
- Understanding of additional channels such as Taboola, Adwords & Outbrain is highly advantageous.
- Building and optimising conversion funnels using Click Funnels, Leads Hook and related platforms would be a bonus.
- Analyse and optimise channels to drive target KPI’s based on Quality, Cost & Volume.
- Analyse customer behaviour across channels
- Continuous optimization, measuring, tracking, analysis and reporting.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in digital marketing in order to stay a leader in the field.
- Collaborate with the Sales & Marketing team to deliver a high performance digital strategy to achieve the high growth targets
- Culture is everything in this business. We believe in winning as a team and have a highly collaborative environment.
- The office space is vibey and we believe in having a fun work environment for everyone, Fridays in particular are a real treat!
- We celebrate success! We believe that hard work pays off. We have high expectations of ourselves and of others, but excellence deserves reward and there are great incentives and bonus structures in place to support this.
The company is on a path of hyper growth and as such we are looking for an ambitious motivated individual who can embrace change and be agile enough to stay ahead of the market trends. You may need to wear different hats at different times and learn new skills on the fly. Ideally you will be experienced in generating leads within the financial services sector with a track record of planning, executing and optimising marketing campaigns on various digital channels to deliver a positive ROI.
- Proven experience and knowledge of lead generation campaigns across various digital platforms
- Specific experience in the financial services space would be an advantage
- Proficient with analytics and campaign testing methodologies.
- Platform certified preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Disciplined and able to work with deadlines.
- Analytical and always looking for ways to improve and optimise campaigns.
- Entrepreneurially minded with a strong desire to succeed and take initiatives and think outside of the box.
- Ability to work autonomously and self-starter.
Infinity Group is the FinTech arm of the Balfour Group which was founded in 2017, merging several successful tech businesses. Now operating out of South Africa and the UK, our turnover has increased 100% year on year, and our staff count has doubled in just the last year. The engine that drives our growth is an exceptional combination of technology, marketing, sales and revenue collection, driven by a team of extraordinary talent.