Due to our growth, we are scaling our Capital Markets & Investor Relations team to further drive an ambitious local currency debt fund raising program and build a strong Investor Relations (IR) office that becomes a reference point within the Fintech Community. You will be joining an innovative and ambitious team that recently closed a Fintech Private Note with leading investment banks acting as Arrangers to the offer. We have plans to continue to offer debt investors a range of innovative solutions to enable them provide FairMoney, a fast-growing yet prudent fintech with debt funds. To achieve this, we intend to develop a leading IR office that improves and manages the relationship with our current investors and executes programmes and events that makes FairMoney top-of-mind across the investing community. This is where you come in.
We will expect you to come brimming with creative ideas on how to build and manage a budding IR desk which becomes a strong lever for the actualization of Capital Markets team, and by extension, FairMoney's objectives. You would be hungry to leverage your existing experience to grow, build relevant relationships, and drive the big ambitions of FairMoney.
We are waiting for you to join us and:
- Develop and execute FairMoney Investor Relations (IR) plan
- Develop and monitor Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) for the investor relations function
- Serve as key point of contact for the investing community
- Develop and send periodic updates/newsletters to investors
- Organize IR events including Investor conferences; Quarterly Management Presentations; Deal/Non-deal roadshows, etc.
- Manage relationship with Public relations/Marketing agencies
- Create presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for investors, IR events, etc
- Provide feedback to management regarding the investor community’s perception of FairMoney
- Attend promptly to Investor requests/queries
- BSc in any related field. An MSc, MBA, or relevant certification is an advantage
- 4-6 years experience in Corporate Finance with at least 2 years in an Investor Relations function
- Sound analytical and presentation skills
- Good modelling and excel skills
- Great at preparing presentations on Ms powerpoint
- Project management skills
- Knowledgeable about the Capital Markets, the Economy
FairMoney is a platform that helps people access instant loans within 5 minutes through our android app.