Check out the Top upcoming Fintech Webinars.
MWC Africa 2021
Join the virtual conference series throughout 2021 for industry defining discussions and the opportunity to forge new partnerships.
Here is what you can expect on your journey to MWC Africa
- The sole event in Africa with a strong commercial and policy proposition: the definitive place to get business done and meet the policymakers and regulators defining the future of mobile in Africa.
- Sole event bringing together all sub-regions of Africa (North, West, East, Central and South)
- International attendance from countries looking to do ICT and tech business in Africa.
- Editorially independent and balanced agenda, developed through market research with the region’s leading public and private ICT players.
- GSMA uniquely attracts a diverse range of stakeholders from vertical industries looking to meet the mobile and ICT public and private sectors to further digital partnerships e.g. in infrastructure, connectivity, financial services, healthcare, artificial intelligence and big data, educational technology, energy and utilities.
- Wide ranging themes which zoom in to specific hot topics and bring together a cross section of stakeholders
- An outcome-driven event where stakeholders set annual agendas and action plans.
- Platform for high-level discussions on socio-economic development through mobile technologies and the impact of the telecom and tech industries on the UN Sustainable Development Goals
Find out the agenda and speakers here